INDABA is one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and one of the top three ‘must visit’ events of its kind on the global calendar.
It showcases the widest variety of Southern Africa’s best tourism products and attracts international buyers and media from across the world. INDABA is owned by South African Tourism and organised by Pure Grit Project and Exhibitions Management (Pty) Ltd.
INDABA has won the awards for Africa’s best travel and tourism show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
- Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (Durban ICC)
- Durban Exhibition Centre (DEC)
- KwaZulu Natal
- South Africa
- Show Days: 7 – 9 May 2016
- International Trade Days: 7 – 9 May 2016
- Local Trade Days: 7 – 9 May 2016
- ADMISSION RESERVED FOR DELEGATES OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- 09h00 – 18h00, 7 – 8 May 2016
- 09h00 – 17h30, 9 May 2016
- Exhibitors can enter the halls from 08h00
Come visit our exhibition stand in Durban from 7-9 May!